Click on the below link to view the full list of categories for the 2017 Awards.
The Travel Marketing Awards recognise the most original, creative, innovative and best performing advertising, marketing and digital campaigns over the past year.
The call for entry launches in September 2016, with final submissions due by 18 November 2016.
The Awards have been categorised into four distinct categories. Complete an entry form for all categories that you wish to enter via the links on the left.
Upon submission of your entry form(s), you will receive a booking confirmation email along with a 'Written Support Template'. Please complete the template with the requested details on or before midnight on 18 November.
Any supporting collaterals to your written submission will be taken into account during the judging process. Creative files including videos and sound files can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at any stage up until midnight on 18 November. Please make sure to include your campaign title in the subject field of your mail.
Step Four - Optional
If you feel a video would help to explain your entry to the judges, you may submit a video to support your entry (max 60 seconds). You will not be marked down if you do not provide a video.
All entries must be received and completed by midnight on 18 November 2016.
Click here for detailed judging criteria.
Entry fees listed below are exclusive of VAT.
- enter on/before 4 November 2016
Advertising Category £160 Marketing Category £160 Digital Category £160 Campaign Category £210 Travel Brand of the Year £270
- enter from 5 November 2016
Advertising Category £195 Marketing Category £195 Digital Category £195 Campaign Category £240 Travel Brand of the Year £295
- Initiatives shortlisted in the 2016 Travel Marketing Awards cannot be re-submitted.
- Word counts within the Written Support Template must be strictly adhered to. If you exceed the count, only the number of words up to and including those specified will be passed to the judges.
- If the work was part of a global campaign, only those results relating to the UK market should be included (unless entering the International Campaign of the Year).
- Failure to fully comply with the entry procedures may lead to disqualification.